Sunday, September 18, 2016

September 18

It has been more than two years we have known each other. Quite a number of things have happened between us since the moment we first met through mIRC. And there are a lot of feelings we have been sharing since then. Getting to know you is a gift and having you as my ever lovely and loving girlfriend is a blessing. Words are not enough to describe how thankful I am to have you by my side in this life. I have never felt loved and appreciated like this before. You are truly a heaven-sent angel. A kind-hearted, loving, caring, understanding and so much more great qualities in you. Your tender loving affection is something I always miss. Lucky me to have you, Sayang. Your beauty is extraordinary, angelic, pure and never tainted with the unnecessaries of this world. Every moment of being with you is a moment I treasure. And being another half of you is like a miracle that keeps recurring again and again eternally. You are truly special in my life. All of my heart, mind, body, and soul hold highly of you in them. Because you are my only Sayang. The one and only. When I thought I could never love again, you came and guided me to the right path. You showed me that love still existed in me and that love was just specially for you and you only. It still is. It is going to be so forever. Sayang, thank you for being with me all of this time. Thank you for enduring my stubbornness. Thank you for choosing me and loving me tenderly and affectionately. There are so many things I would like to mention about you and how thankful I am for having you but words are not able to describe them all. Sayang, I am going to make you mine on one fine day and we won't have to endure the physical distance between us anymore. Pray for me to be able to make it a reality soon. Nurelysha Binti Hassan, saya sayang awak. Selamat Menyambut Hari Ulangtahun Kelahiran yang ke-28, Sayang. Semoga awak dan keluarga tersayang sentiasa berada di dalam lindungan dan rahmat-Nya. Semoga awak gembira sentiasa disamping orang tersayang dan semoga awak berjaya di dunia dan akhirat. Amin. 

No comments: